Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 7: Bagel, Egg, and Cheese Sandwich, Leftover Soup, French Fries, and Snacks

I sort of forgot to take a picture of my bagel, egg, and cheese sandwich - so here's a photo of one I found online. Except my eggs were scrambled and looked better than that.

Side note: This is pretty much the one way I can actually eat eggs - scrambled, and on a sandwich. Eggs in pretty much any way, shape, or form taste nasty to me, which is really unfortunate, given that they're a cheap source of protein. It's one of the few foods I have difficulty eating.

I also finally ate some leftover chicken and gnocchi soup. To be honest, the gnocchi didn't save all that well, and since my boyfriend didn't care for the soup, I probably won't be making it again. I also won't post another picture for the sake of repetitiveness, though the original post can be found  here,

I also ate a few fries with creole seasoning (I've already taken photos of fries) and some peanut butter and saltines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment