Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 4: Homemade Chicken Tenders, Chili's, Chai Latte

I think the biggest problem with me and this blog is going to be remembering to take photos of things I'm eating when I'm around people.

First off, last night, I had some more banana bread and some chocolate milk before bed:


And then, after spending probably an hour or two trying to figure out what he wanted to eat, my boyfriend offhandedly mentioned that we should make homemade chicken tenders sometime, to which I replied that such a thing would not be that difficult. But first, he wanted to stop at the coffee shop (Coal Creek Coffee in Laramie) and get hot chocolate. I got a chai latte:

It's supposed to be a tree. But I didn't think to rotate the actual glass until it was too late. Whoops.

The chicken tenders were made in the fryer, soaked in egg and breaded with a mix of roughly 1/2 cup flour, 1/3 cup breadcrumbs, and 1 tsp. of Creole seasoning. It was just about perfect, though others would probably find it too salty.

Moving on, the boyfriend wanted fries to go along with the chicken. (Actually, creole seasoning tastes awesome on fries.)


And for a late dinner, I was trying to ask what my boyfriend wanted to eat for dinner, and we ended up at Chili's. But I forgot to actually take a picture of my full meal because we were with a friend (whoops), so I took a picture of my leftovers: wings and southwestern eggrolls.


No comments:

Post a Comment